TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
Abhinav Education Trust enables students/parents to pay Fees online through the ERP portal. Online services are provided through a secure website using the Online Payment System. These terms and conditions apply to the user who uses the online services provided for any payment made to Abhinav Education Trust. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Payment through this service may only be made with a credit card, Debit card, or Net banking.
- Online transaction charges are not part of the fees. Before using this service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit card/Debit card used from card service provider i.e. the respective bank.
- The card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the college. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the service.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fees are deposited well in time as online transactions may take 4-5 working days to reflect in the college’s bank account. A college shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due to any reason. The college also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- The college will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transaction fails due to any reason. We strongly advise that you submit the fee through an offline or online payment system before the last day.
- The applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card/net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the college or the service provider has no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the college gives any assurance that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. The college does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The college or the payment service providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of any data, information or message or the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message or any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the college and/or the service providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmission of data or arising from suspension or termination of the service.
- The applicant agrees that the college or any of its employees will not be held liable by the applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the college’s reasonable control.
- The applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid service must be correct and accurate and that the applicant shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The applicant warrants agree and confirm that when he/she makes the transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details :
- He/She is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions.
- He/She is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate.
- The applicant authorizes the debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such an Applicant along with the applicable fees.
- The applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable fee.
VARIATION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Abhinav Education Trust reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time and the current version will be published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. The college may also make addition/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for online fee payment, without any prior notice.
In general, parents/guardians/students may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a parent/guardian/student/staff user.
- not be shared with anyone. The data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- The college may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing the payment of the necessary fees. This information shall be strictly up to the legally permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online fee payment system’s purpose is to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing student by offering the option to pay online using various payment methods.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the college.
- The information and materials contained in this site including graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As is” and “As available” basis by the college which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the college shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- In no event, the college will be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with the site or use thereof inability to use by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- In case of withdrawal from college, due to any reason, the tuition fees are not refundable. Neither can this fee be transferred in the name of another child, including biological siblings.
- Kindly note that all decisions related to withdrawal/refund etc. taken by the college Management would be final.
In the event of any dispute between college and Parents / other stakeholders are subject to sole arbitrator appointed by the college and subject to Surat Jurisdiction only.